In search of meaningful value beyond routine viability testing, the members of a multidisciplinary panel will convey their views in a series of short presentations. The panel members will each approach this question of value from their distinct perspectives, backgrounds and experiences drawn from the building industry, economics, engineering or health and wellbeing. This event will present academic research, describe real life considerations and propose practical solutions. The presentations are followed by a discussion in which the panel members will challenge each other’s ideas and try to find common ground enhanced by audience Q&A.
The evening will be chaired by Alex Ely, principal of Mæ, Architect and Town planner and author of the Mayor of London’s Housing Design Guide and numerous best practice publications for CABE.
- Marcella Ucci - Senior Lecturer in Environmental and Healthy Buildings at the Bartlett's UCL Institute for Environmental Design and Engineering and Course Director of the MSc Health, Wellbeing and Sustainable Buildings
- Juan Lafuente - Associate at Sturgis Carbon Profiling
- Elanor Warwick - Head of Strategic Policy and Research at Clarion
- Tom Goodall - Senior Projects Director at Argent
- Neil Cogan - Sustainability Assessor at Max Fordham
To book please click here
(Email must contain your name, position, organisation, sector and contact details)